AzAqro MMC We restore and modernize agricultural traditions of the country.

Azaqro is known in the market with finest rose varieties. Located in Shamkir, “AzAqro” LLC specializes in cultivation of Dutch cutted rose varieties. Azaqro roses are known in the market as “S-Buket” brand. Currently, the portfolio is composed of 14 varieties and 6 of them (Red Naomi, Myrna, Peach Avalanche, Avalanche, Candy Avalanche and WoW) make up 90% of the usable area and thus form the main trade potential of the company. The remaining 10 percent fall into specific sympodium branched varieties referred to as Spray-roses. These include 4 cultivated varieties; Hot bubble, Be-bubble, White bubble and Alegria.  Exceptions are 4 varieties (Pany Lane, Luxor, Jumilia and Sweet Dolomite). They are observed and tested in a small area during adaptation to our climatic conditions and market tastes. Ten of them are widely distributed and 3 are in testing stage. Among the varieties, it is possible to indicate Avalanche, Candy Avalanche, Myrna, Wow, Fiorenza, Peach Avalanche, Red Naomi and Sweer Dolomiti, Jumilia, Luxor and Lenny Lane, respectively.

The planting process is based on cutting–edge technologies implemented through the centralized computer system. The greenhouse meets all standards and is equipped with the advanced facilities capable to provide complete production cycle. The roses are planted in soil-free conditions, in special mineral substrates. Irrigation, heating, ventilation, climate control, curtaining, cooling and other processes are carried out on fully automated basis and are always maintained under computerized control. Our technical capacity enables us to plant products in full compliance with all international standards. Overall, with introduction of innovative methods in agricultural sector we are considered a flagman company in Azerbaijan.








Address: AZ1010 Baku city, Shamsi Badalbeyli street 102

Phone: (994 12) 497-87-00

(+994 12) 598 08 41

Fax: (994 12) 498-74-47

E-mail: [email protected]

Web http://www.atabank.com/

Address: Saritepe vil, Shamkir dist, Azerbaijan

Phone: (+994)55 202 91 61

E-mail: [email protected]

Web www.azaqro.com

Address: 111 Z.Aliyeva str, Baku, Azerbaijan

Phone: (+994 12) 598 44 43

E-mail: [email protected]

Web www.azfc.az

Address: 72 Tbilisi ave, Baku, Azerbaijan

Phone: (+99412) 431 41 12

(+99412) 431 41 13

(+99412) 431 41 16

(+99412) 431 41 17

Fax: (+99412) 431 41 14

E-mail: [email protected]

Web www.au.edu.az

Address: M.A.Sabir str, Shamkir, Azerbaijan

Phone: (+99422) 305-21-50

(+99450) 270-30-05

E-mail: [email protected]

Web www.excelsiorhotelshamkir.az

Address: Diyalli village, Ismayilli district, Azerbaijan

Phone: +994 55 215 79 75

E-mail: [email protected]

Web www.isma.az

Address: I. Mammedov str. 52, Shamkir, Azerbaijan

Phone: (+994 22) 30 5 37 55

(+994 22) 30 5 36 55

E-mail: [email protected]

Web https://www.facebook.com/kiddy.academy